OBC Pre-Metric Scholarship can be applied for OBC understudies concentrating in classes 1 to 10 in Government/Aided Schools, Kerala. OECs won’t be considered for this grant.
- Probably acquired at least 80% imprints in a year ago’s yearly assessment.
- (The imprint prerequisite doesn’t make a difference to understudies concentrating in the top notch this year).
- The yearly pay of the family ought not surpass Rs. 2,50,000.
Interesting points for candidates
- Grants are not took into consideration multiple understudies from a family.
- In the event that the understudy’s folks are any administration authorities, a pay endorsement must be submitted with the application.
- Station endorsement ought to be submitted alongside the application.
- Test application structures for the year 2020-21 Scholarship are accessible at www.bcdd.kerala.gov.in and www.egrantz.kerala.gov.in
- The structure ought to be filled and given over to the superintendent. The affirmation with respect to the yearly pay in the gathering must be marked by the parent.
- Grants are granted based on good grade rate and low pay. Hence, not all candidates are qualified for the grant.
- The photostat of the part containing the record number of the bank passbook ought to likewise be submitted. Ensure all bank subtleties are exact.
- Last date for accommodation of uses in schools: 30.09.2020 till 4 pm.
- Applications submitted not entirely or after the due date won’t be thought of.
Directions to class specialists
- Qualified kids ought to guarantee that a duplicate of the application structure is accessible and appropriately filled.
- The recorded data ought to be checked for precision.
- The Director of Public Instruction ought to be founded on the proposals in Note 3 to decide the score of understudies concentrating in classes 1-8.
- The directions in Note 4 ought to likewise be utilized to decide the score of understudies who have concentrated in Class 9.
- The exactness of the up-and-comers’ imprints, station and pay ought to be carefully guaranteed.
- Application subtleties ought to be sent online through the entrance www.egrantz.kerala.gov.in to the Office of the Director, Backward Classes Development Department. Information can be entered until October 15, 2020. An accommodating manual is accessible on the e-Grants entryway.
- Information passage issues can be accounted for by messaging to email@example.com.
- When entering the youngster’s ledger subtleties on the entrance, ensure that the exchange has occurred in any event once in the record and that the record is initiated.
- Applications from understudies who have applied for other minority grants won’t be acknowledged.
- If there should arise an occurrence of uncertainty in the position and pay of the candidate, a declaration can be looked for from the Revenue specialists.
- There is no discount office accessible through this plan.
bigg offer trending shirts kurtis